Are dads staying at home the way of the future? Their numbers have exploded something like 300% in the last few years… ALSO Team Obama says that granting work permits to illegals under 30, who are not terrorists–is the right thing to do for the economy. But aren’t American teens having trouble finding work this summer? LASTLY The President may not be able to campaign as much because of the “burden” of “governing.” Plenty of time for golf though… All of these are just some of the reasons you need to be listening to today’s Kevin McCullough Show… LIVE from New York!
Tag Archives: Illegal Aliens
ON THE KEVIN McCULLOUGH SHOW:
1. THE HEADLINE ITEM: Unbelievably the judge in the SB1070 case has blocked enforcement of two specific portions of the non-controversial law. One portion related to requiring the illegals to carry documents 24/7. Though we already require non-residents who are here LEGALLY to carry their ID 24/7. Perhaps Arizona should ignore the court, and enforce their laws regardless. Disagree with me here: 866.348.7884.
2. THE PRACTICAL DILEMMA: A female student at Augusta State University will not be allowed to graduate with a degree in counseling unless her constitutionally protected religious beliefs are submitted to a reprogramming sensitivity program. She is refusing to take the course and has been told she will not be allowed to graduate. When the first amendment runs contrary to the will of the school, who is right? 866.348.7884
3. THE EARLY MORNING GOD THOUGHT:
“There is a connection between the strange providential circumstances allowed by God and what we know of Him, and we have to learn to interpret the mysteries of life in the light of our knowledge of God. Until we can come face to face with the deepest, darkest fact of life without damaging our view of God’s character, we do not yet know Him.”
Fan the “Thought” on facebook: The Early Morning God Thought on Facebook.
ON BALDWIN/McCULLOUGH RADIO:
1. Obama is choosing to keep his date with his beloved Correspondents and inviting the likes of Alec Baldwin and other Celebrities to mix, mingle, wine, dine, and avoid any and all reference to certain tabloid stories… But something Stephen desperately wants to know is, “Who cares what celebrities think of the President anyway… or something?” Thoughts: 800.345.9622.
2. If President Obama didn’t want local states to take immigration matters into their own hands, why did he allow things to deteriorate so badly along the southern border? Kevin says, “He DID want states to pass laws like the one in Arizona, giving him the chance to play the race card.” Parting question: How many of those defiant rallies took place in Phoenix today? Disagree and go to the first of the line… 800.345.9622